[bksvol-discuss] Re: Find It If u Can

  • From: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:45:14 -0500 (CDT)

That explanation makes perfect sense to me, Monica.  I'm sure a lot gets
directed to the list that is filtered out, like maybe a bunch of car
insurance ads.

Just saw an article stating that funding for the NLS talking book program
is in trouble, and they're playing around with music copyrights on the
Net; so guess Bookshare will be the only one left standing, but I digress.
--
 Don't let 7/15/07 be the Day the MUSIC Died! <www.savenetradio.org> for
the scoop!  Pax, Max.  <Mail to: mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or