[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finally--Cloudy Jewel & question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:16:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Gerald,

I have asked Gustavo, to no avail. The other day I
think I saw it on the adminstrator's approval list.
Just now it wasn't there, so for fun I checked the
collection and now it's in. Yay!!  I still don't know
why it was rejected in the first place--I guessed
possibly the copyright info, because it was weird, and
wrote a note with a direct submission of the book to
Gustavo.

Well, I guess a squeaky wheel does get some oil, and I
do understand how short-handed they are. I wish they
could use some of the in house volunteers to act as
volunteer coordinator or would get some more money.
Maybe soon (smile).

Cindy