[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finally got signed in!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:14:07 -0800

Thanks Julie, I'll just do that. Then I am also using masilla fire fox so I suppose it will be similar to find it there and check it out.
Thanks, that has been a big nuisance.

Bud

At 09:56 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Bud. It's pretty easy. Go into Internet Explorer, then Alt-T for Tools,
then O for Options. Control-Tab to the Content Tab, then Tab over to where
it says "Personal Information: Auto Complete," and hit the spacebar on that.
There are check boxes for all the things Auto Complete remembers. I have
"Use Auto Complete for prompt me to save passwords" unchecked. You can
probably safely uncheck them all if you want, and Auto Complete shouldn't
bother you any more. You can also, from within this same dialog box, hit
spacebar on the button that tells it to clear passwords. Then, click OK and
OK again to get out of the Options dialog box and you should be set. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown