[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finally got signed in!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:46:38 -0800

Hi Julie,
That might be a good idea have it turned off on everything then I could put in my own password and id. Could you give me some steps as to how to do it? I might figure it out by fooling around a lot but some guidance would surely help.
Thanks.

Bud

,At 07:40 PM 12/28/2005, you wrote:
Hi, Bud. You can turn that off if it's providing more confusion than it's
helping. I have mine turned off. It's called Auto Complete, and if you're
interested, I or someone else could tell you how to turn it off. I think
it's more a pain than anything else. Take care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown