[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finally back!

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 00:29:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Monica, both for the info, which I've added to
the lists, and for the kind words.

I'll keep posting updated lists on Mondays, if there
are changes. Hopefully once John starts and gets into
the swing of things he'll be able to keep us updated.
I guess at this point keeping the  Wish List updated
is most important, and the Being Validated and In
Admin queue next in importance. And hopefully when he
starts working Gustavo will have more time to keep the
approval process moving and up-to-date.

Cindy