[bksvol-discuss] Re: Final test

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 06:26:48 -0600

Chela, this message came through, as did several others, but not all you sent last night.

Melissa

Chela Robles wrote:
Ok is there any questionable attachments like the one you saw tonight
on this outgoing message? I'm using the web mail to do this, but did
and usually use outlook express to send/receive messages, please
respond ASAP somebody! I'm cranky and tired and am working bloody hard
along with a friend who is also tech savvy who you see at the
beginning of the to field feels like this will never end please
respond someone!

Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx