[bksvol-discuss] Final Acts by Alex Abella

  • From: Cynthia Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 18:36:17 -0700

I just took the copy that had Hold for Cindy, but I see that there was
another in the checkout list without the hold.
The scanner thought there were problems and asked me to take it
because I have requested the print book.  She had several books she
thought she had trouble scanning. However,  Vivian checked some of the
other scans and says they're fine.   If Final acts is indeed an
Excellent scan and one of you (i.e., J.LS. Clark., Bob Tweedy, Regina,
 Tomoko, Vicki,is proofing it, please let me know. I'll release my
copy, and you can do it. (In fact, whichever of you is going to do it
you probably should post here so no one else who's taken it will also
do it and have it rejected because of its being a duplicate smile