[bksvol-discuss] Filling out the submission form

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:39:26 -0400

What I do when I submit books is paste everything I need for the submission
form into Notepad in the order they appear on the form, and I just go
through and paste things directly from Notepad into the form. That works for
me and I've never had an error related to anything I've put in the form
except when my short synopsis was too long, so what I do now is paste the
long synopsis into Word and trim it bit by bit, using the word count
feature, until I get something I know will fit. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM