[bksvol-discuss] Re: File Formatting

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 19:49:31 -0400

Kelli and all:
If the person who was having a problem with dxb will contact me off list, I
will be glad to tell them how to work on it on the BN.  I just uploaded a
bunch of dxb books in brf and they uploaded fine.  Only problem was that I
had to proof in the Book Reader on the BN, and luckily they were fine
because I could not have corrected them.

Again, a pet peeve of mine is that we don't have set formats like txt, rtf
and for those using the BN or other braille device brf.  Only my opinion
though.  There have been some of the odd files I have wanted to validate and
I have found a way to do so, but I generally leave those alone.  Just a
longer validation time for the folks who upload them in those odd kinds of
files.

Reggie and Lonnie
Addie is regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx