[bksvol-discuss] Fiction/horror submission

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:57:49 -0500

Hi all,

I've just submitted for proofing "Aisling and Other Irish Tales of Terror"
by Peter Tremayne.

It's been read through and corrected. All headers stripped; chapter titles
and page numbers present and protected and formatted. Irish names and words
have been verified. 256 pages.

Short stories of terror and horror set in Ireland. Includes: "Aisling,"
"Deathstone," "My Lady of Hy-Brasil," "The Samhain Feis" and seven more.

Deborah