[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction By Best Selling Author & See Long Synopsis

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:21:49 -0400

This is supposed to be a short summary. If you include "idea taken from Amazon.com" it will cut into your allowed summary length. Amber do you have no idea what a book is about when you scan it? Just curious.

E.

At 10:01 AM 4/28/2004, you wrote:

Guido,
Would you recommend if we are not good at coming up with summaries of our own, can we go to Amazon.com and look at their summary, then make one up on our own based on that? I wouldn't use the summary directly, but take the main idea, then in quotes at the end of the summary say, "idea taken from amazon.com
Amber