[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fiction By Best Selling Author & See Long Synopsis

  • From: "Edwards, Paul" <pedwards@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 13:38:42 -0400

The quickest way to discourage me from submitting scanned books would be to
suggest that my efforts were being rejected because somebody didn't like my
synopses.  I would simply take my tent and go home.  I do not know whose job it
should be to assure that such things are handled correctly and share Guido's
disaffection with useless short summaries.  However, let us not suggest the
firing squad for what is, compared to the overall effort, a misdemeanor
punishable by an email slap on the wrist, perhaps.

Paul

Paul Edwards, Director
Access Services, North Campus
Phone: (305) 237-1146