[bksvol-discuss] Re: Feeling like scanning, but don't know what to scan?

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 14:24:00 -0500

Hi Sara, that was a very nice and encouraging message, you all have been very kind. I have Open book 7, and a Visioneer One Touch 8100 scanner, Windows Xp. I thought tat Omni Page was the better OCR but now I find Fine Reader reads better, I guess it depends on what you are scanning. Is that enough information for you or do you need to know more about my system? Again, thanks to every one for your encoraging words.
Patti

Dear Lord, help me to become the kind of person that my dog thinks I am.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>