[bksvol-discuss] Re: Favor

  • From: "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:13:01 -0700

I agree

Jim B
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chancey S. Fleet
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 9:19 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Favor

  Hi guys,

  Not to be the grinch that stole the listserve or anything, but it would be
loverly if the OT stuff migrated off-list.  Please don't answer *this* message
on-list agreeing or disagreeing with me ... people are going to do what they're
going to do, and I understand that, but we might have more volunteers staying
on list if it stays topical.  My in-box is really taking a beating between this
and three or four other lists, and if traffic on this one stays heavy with
superfluity, I'm going to have to unsubscribe.  I'd be happy to help someone
set up an unofficial community list for OT goodness, if that would help at all.

  Best,
  Chancey