[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fantasy request from a subscriber

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 06:57:31 -0400

Thanks.

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 08, 2008 5:55 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fantasy request from a subscriber

Unfortunately, the closest library system to you is 20 miles away, so unless you have some kind of inter-library loan....

Here are the 3 closest systems:

1.Monessen Public Library, Monessen, PA 15062  20 miles

2. Cambria County Library System, Johnstown, PA 15901 33 miles

3. Beaver County Library System Monaca, PA 15061

Maybe Shelley can get it when she gets home. Doesn't she live in PA? I'm not sure exactly where, though.

G.Cindy

***WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

A LIST OF BOOKS CURRENTLY BEING SCANNED IS AVAILABLE AT http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/scanning.html

> Where do you live, Gary? Give me your zip code and
I'll check world cat to

http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

> --- On Sat, 6/7/08, Gary Petraccaro
<garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> From: Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Fantasy request from
a subscriber
>> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Date: Saturday, June 7, 2008, 2:54 AM
>> It's out of print.  I'll have to see if
the library
>> has or can get it.  If
>> the person can wait, great.  If not perhaps
someone else
>> can get the book
>> faster or already has it.
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- >> From: "Gary Petraccaro"
>> <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>

from a
>> subscriber

Dare To
>> Go A-hunting. I see from
that's
>> what it sounded like to me but
>> Moon/Singer/Free Traders series. I
interested
>> in that genre and

TO THE
>> BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS

IS
>> AVAILABLE AT

>> http://www.jbrownell.com/bkslinks.html

blank Email
itself in
>> the subject line.  To get a list
'help'
>> by itself in the subject line.

269.24.1/1464 -
>> Release Date: 5/24/2008
>> > 8:56 AM
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe from this list send a blank
Email to
>> > bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> > put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself
in the
>> subject line.  To get a list
>> > of available commands, put the word
'help' by
>> itself in the subject line.

Release
>> Date: 6/6/2008
>> 8:01 AM
>>
>>  To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in
the subject
>> line.  To get a list of available commands, put
the word
>> 'help' by itself in the subject line.

> put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject line.  To get a list
> of available commands, put the word 'help' by
itself in the subject line.

Date: 6/6/2008
8:01 AM