[bksvol-discuss] Fair-rated books list

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 02:09:33 -0800 (PST)

I now have the complete list of books rated Fair in
the collection. If anyone wants it I'd be happy to
send the whole list of, theoretically 1234 books or in
sections of 100. Before you decide to rescan any,
though, double check the collection and other lists to
be sure they haven't already been replaced. If you
find some that have been replace I'd appreciate it if
you'd let me know so that I can keep the list updated.

Thank you.

Cindy Ro

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm