[bksvol-discuss] Fair-rated books list

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 01:07:31 -0800 (PST)

I now have a list of the first 400 (of 1236)
fair-rated books in the collection. This time I left
in the copyright dates, though I don't think they're
necessary. Anyone choosing a title to rescan can take
one with any copyright date since it will replace the
one in the collection.

I noticed that there's a Barbara Delinsky book on the
list, which reminds me to suggest that before you take
a book to rescan, be sure it's not published by
HarperCollins, or some of the other publishers on a
list Pavi gave us, as when they donate the title it
will replace the one that's there, whether it's one
you've redone or the original Fair one.

If you want the listlet me know.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm