[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair Quality Scans: No Longer Accepted

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 03:48:46 -0600

Fair Quality Scans: No Longer AcceptedBratik you bring up a point. For one
thing if the tool gives a rating that Bookshare wants 98 per cent or higher,
what about the spelling of forn languages that the tool is going to see as
misspelled words. I have a book that will be sumitted in a day or two that
falls into this line of thought. There are a lot of french and spanish words
that I don't know if they turned out or not since don't know the language and
the old style of english.
Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454