[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair Quality Scans: No Longer Accepted

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 00:44:40 -0800 (PST)

Pratik,

Am I incorrect in my impression from Claire's message
and the other posts that books with a Fair rating
won't get to the download list at all? I see them with
a rating. My question is, is that put there by the
submitter or some automatic measuring device? I see
problems with both ways, that have been brought up
recently by posts: (1) if someone's submits are
rejected because of the way they rated the submit,
they might change it to Good from Fair or (2) proper
names or foreign words might cause a Fair rating and
thus a book that doesn't deserve that rating to be
rejected.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/