[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair Peril, ready to submit

  • From: misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2014 22:21:05 -0800

OK, it's up with hold for Lisa C

Misha

On 3/1/2014 9:31 PM, Lisa Cushman wrote:
I think I was the one who wanted it. I would be interested in it.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2014, at 3:50 PM, misha <mishatronics@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I mentioned a while ago that I have a sort of modern fantasy book called Fair
Peril by Nancy Springer.  I'm ready to submit it but can't quite recall if
anyone wanted a hold on it or should I just submit it for anyone.

It's a very cute and ahem "charming" story without being sacharine.

Misha