[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair Books in the collection

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 11:41:42 -0500

Hi Cindy,
I'm heading out the door to go to a family get together (yeah, I was thrilled to hear about that happening right when I got home from school)--so I'll be responding to private emails within the next day or two.

But in the meantime, Yes I can generate a list of fair books. The useful links page will filter by fair books, however for browsing this is impractical. I can put up a page with all of the titles on a single page. This is something I hope to get to later this week. I'll plan on updating the list every week or two.

Jake