[bksvol-discuss] Re: FYI: info about paula Begoun and her books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:08:28 -0400

I've been scanning Paula's books since the late 80s when I got my
first scanner. I sent a couple of her books to the Bookshare office.
They're thick and somewhat heavy, and I knew I'd have a tough time
scanning them. Her "Beauty Bible" book isn't hard to scan. I just need
access to a print copy again. I scanned it back before I had Kurzweil,
so it's not in submittable condition right now.

--
Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick