[bksvol-discuss] FYI for Alyssa J

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 10:34:03 -0500

In case she is here or someone knows how to get in touch I put a new copy up of
Four Little Blessings just in case the other copy was not good
and I'll redo any other books I need to just let me know in personal email and
I will just scan them again I['d rather do that than for folks to have a bunch
of needless trouble.
I have found however, not that I'm trying to be lazy or get out of anything,
but the more Gwen messes with something the worse it is so it's best for me to
leave things alone as much as possible to save y'all extra and needless work
that is not necessary and is a head ache for somebody want to make it better,
not  worse.
Thanks
sorry if cluttering up list.