[bksvol-discuss] Re: FYI browsing books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 05:17:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi Donna,

I was the one who said that the link was there.  If you go to www.bookshare.org
it actually sends you to http://www.bookshare.org/web/Welcome.html.
The link there is called  list of the 100 newest books added to our collection
Isn't that the homepage, or am I mistaken?

Carrie

Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

  I don't recall who mentioned that Gustavo had added a browse new books link
to the homepage, but I just went and checked and there is no such link there. I
checked both the volunteer home, and the regular homepage, and didn't find it
in either place. Does anyone know if he might still be working on it or
something.

  Anyway, thanks to Jake, we have an alternative in the meantime.
Best,
Donna