[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: stripper

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:15:28 -0500

The answer raises one question that I have been curious about.

Does the administrator have the option to set the initial point for the
<pagenum> tab?  In other words, how does the tool decide the point at which
<pagenum> begins its tagging.  Are roman numeral page nums included  as a
part of this page number schemes?

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director