[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: scanner

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 04:43:58 -0400

Get whatever Epson your ocr package supports which connects via USB.  Referbs
are especially good buys since the real workhorses probably cost more than
anyone wants to (or usually can) lay out at any one time.
If buying new, the 3170 is what's out now.  There's also a Plustek bookedge
scanner, but, if memory serves, it doesn't respond to resolution changes at the
moment.