[bksvol-discuss] FW: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist request: gabriel Garcia marquez

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 23:36:29 -0400

  _____

From: Francesca Marinaro [mailto:poetprodigy7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 9:34 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Wishlist request: gabriel Garcia marquez

Hello all,

A friend of mine from grad school and I have come up with a brilliant way to
keep in touch since we now both live in different states. We have our own
long-distence bookclub, and each month we call each other to talk about a
book we'e both readd together.

Nexdt month, we have chosen to read Gabriel Garcia Marquez's Love in the
Time of cholera; the only problem is, it isn't on bookshare as I thought it
was. There are quite a few others, but she has read some of them, and I have
not. If anyone can scan it, we would both be forever in your debt.

All best,

Francesca