[bksvol-discuss] FW: a Norwegian student seeks information for a masters degree study

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bks_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bks_announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 09:39:25 -0800

Forwarding an inquiry to all on the list who use Bookshare technology. This
Norwegian researcher below would like to interview Bookshare users.

Scott Rains
Benetech bellow

Subject: [bookshare-discuss] a Norwegian student seeks information for a
masters degree study

Hello Booksharians,

Line, a Norwegian student,  is studying for his masters and seeks information
from individuals who use technology developed by social entrepreneurs. Here is
an exerpt from his message to Jim Fruchterman:

" I am now working on my Master Degree, and I have one more question. I am
trying to talk to all the stakeholders within social entrepreneurship. But it
has proven to be difficult to get a hold of receivers of a technical solution."

If you are willing to correspond with Line about this topic, you can do so by
contacting him at:

Line Magnussen
NTNU`s School of Entrepreneurship
linema@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:linema@xxxxxxxxx>