[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Wish lists for 08-27-2012

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 20:52:23 -0400

Hey Guys!
OK here is another question on something that has me baffled. So, I am now
"paying attention" to all of the lists that Madeleine sends out. My question is
this, on the being scanned list there are several books that are on the list
that are either already being worked on or in the collection. Am I to assume
that these book just have not been released/deleted from the BS list? What's up
with that?
Netta