[bksvol-discuss] FW: Wish list

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:41:37 -0700

Happy Monday. Attached are this week's lists.

We have instituted a change on the wiki page where our publisher partners are
listed. The change is intended to help our sighted volunteers. If a book is
considered safe to use the entire row is highlighted in green:

https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/3.2+B.+Volunteer+Guidelines+on+Publishers

We will also experiment with a further change with that list. On the first
Monday of the month we will include an RTF attachment listing all of our
publisher partners to date. This is the opposite of the safe list. It will be
the "Do Not Use" list in a format that some of you  have requested.

Scott Rains