[bksvol-discuss] FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:57:50 -0500

Doug and I have done/are doing some children's books this week.  Happy
Belly, Happy Smile is now in the collection and Sisters of the Scituate
Light and The Family of earth are being scanned.

When that those two are done and my 2 current proofs are complete, I will
scan Without a Doubt (#5 in the Sierra Jensen series) and With This Ring (#6
in the Sierra Jensen series) and My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White
House.

Take care!

Valerie

Currently scanning Sisters of the Scituate Light

The Family of Earth

Currently proofing:  Angel Pawprints  by Laurel e. Hunt

Imprisoned In The Golden City (Trailblazer Books #8) by Neta & Dave Jackson

Ten Days To Self-Esteem