[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 05:53:25 -0500

Oh boy oh boy thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2009 2:11 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now
in the library

        Both Cherry Ames Mountaineer  Nurse and Cherry Ames Army Nurse were
added to the collection, but I can't find the latter on the being-scanned lst
to delete it.

        Enjoy the game, Valerie and Doug, and enjoy sleeping late.

        Cindy

        Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

        Books Being Scanned List: