[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 05:52:15 -0500

Not to worry gonna go and get them both after I get through with these Amish
books reading them by this author I forgot the name now LOL but down  loaded
them to read,
gonna read the other Cherry aims books I have love them to pieces! plus I have
another love finds you I haven't read yet have it ready though to read got
loads of good ones to read plus all the books I got from the
folks the other day to read too got them off there too in my bunch to read.