[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:59:01 -0500

congratulations to you wonderful.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Maples
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 10:19 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in
the library

  Bless you, Ann!  I hope it was worth wading through my copies issues to give
you a break before your longer works.  Thank you for your patience and insights
into my software issues.  I learned a lot.

  Take care!

  Valerie

  Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

  http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce