[bksvol-discuss] FW: The book you submitted to Bookshare is now in the library

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 22:19:36 -0500

Bless you, Ann!  I hope it was worth wading through my copies issues to give
you a break before your longer works.  Thank you for your patience and
insights into my software issues.  I learned a lot.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce