[bksvol-discuss] FW: The Check Out List

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:07:02 -0800

Thanks Melissa,

I have alerted engineering.

Scott

______________________________________
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Melissa Smith [mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 12:56 PM
To: Bookshare Volunteer List
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] The Check Out List

Recently several members were having problems moving to the second page
of results when viewing the list available for check out. Today, when I
had it set to show 100 results, I received the below error. I did not
have problems when I changed it to show 50 results, though it still took
an unusually long time. It should be noted that I have it set to show
100 results when browsing the catalog, and am able to navigate to page 2
and so on without any problem. Perhaps this will help the tech folks
figure out what is going on. This occurred somewhere around 2:50 pm
central time.

Internal Server Error
unable to complete
your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and
inform them
of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused
the error.
Apache Server at catalog.bookshare.org Port 80

--