[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Scanning Books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 18:54:27 -0700 (PDT)

Version:1.0
StartHTML:0000000105
EndHTML:0000002965
StartFragment:0000001875
EndFragment:0000002929

I can get from my library Final Acts by Alex Abella

Look to the Lady by Margery Allingham

Mother Nature by Sarah Andrews

and Murder in Scorpio by Martha Lawrence

 and would be
delighted to proof them. I much prefer proofing files with problems and letting
others do perfect ones..

 However, it might
take a little while. I'm finishing one book now and sort of committed to do a
few others

My library has several books with the title Shamanism but  not by anyone named
Tom

Nor does it have any books by Lucien Diver

If you want me to proof them you can either put them up with a hold for me (I
have  3 in my pile but soon hope to have only 2) or just put them up with a
note in the comments section that the scans have problems and need to be
proofed by a sighted proofer who can obtain the books from the library (or
you're willing to mail them.I know of one other sighted proofer who might want
to do one or more of them if she can get them from her library, but she may
already have enough to do. Either I'll take them ASAP or  If they are still
there when I've finished the one I'm working on I'll take them.Cindy