[bksvol-discuss] FW: Mayrie's passing

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 13:30:22 +0000

Hello everyone,

I want to sincerely thank Lissi for her beautiful tribute to Mayrie.  I have
nothing more that I can add to her beautiful words, other than feeling as all
of you do - that she was taken too soon, I'll miss my friend and associate, and
my heart goes out to her partner, whom Mayrie described to me as the love of
her life.  I'm sorry they didn't get to have a lifetime together.  Thanks to
all of you for providing each other with support in the face of this deep loss.

Alisa Moore
Volunteer Program Manager