[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Kensington Publishing Corp. Contributing Titles to Bookshare

  • From: Ali Al-hajamy <aalhajamy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:34:40 -0400

I didn't realize Bookshare members could request publishers. There's one I would love to have signed on with Bookshare, The Dalkey Archive Press, an imprint of w.w. Norton, but the publisher Wiki entry lists them as "safe", which probably means Bookshare has already tried to get them to sign on and failed.

On 29-Mar-12 03:43, Cindy wrote:
I think it's just
robins@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Her name *and title are **Robin Seamon, Publisher liaison*
Cindy
Join us in celebrating our 10^th Anniversary! <http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>
<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

    TinyURL.com/752cyrs