[bksvol-discuss] FW: E-Book Standards

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 09:36:19 -0400 (EDT)

Once again I see people talking about Daisy and not BRF.  I hope that BRF
is not going to be left out in the cold if/when Bookshare gets more books
directly from publishers.  I know more people use audio than braille, but
braille is darned important to those of us who use it, and essential to
people who can't hear audio.
Tracy