[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Bookshare.org for Education Update

  • From: Lisa Friendly <lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 15:22:25 -0700

You are correct! And any book that has educational value is an important
addition to the collection at this time.

Thanks for thinking of this,

Lisa

Lisa Friendly
Manager, Bookshare.org

From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 16:45:30 -0400
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Bookshare.org for Education Update

Any book is fair game if it's personally scanned by you. I'm not Jim,
obviously, but that's what Bookshare is all
about. <smile> People scan textbooks for themselves all the time, and as
long as the required information for
Bookshare is there, like copyright and all that, then there shouldn't be a
problem. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from