[bksvol-discuss] FW: Approval Queue books

  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:01:52 -0700

Dear All,

I was a bit confused yesterday after sending out the note below and still
continuing to see questions about the approval queue books on the list. Then I
realized that I had sent the note to the bookshare general discussion list
instead of the volunteer list. Apologies for the mistake and hence the delayed
response from our end.

All good things,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta