[bksvol-discuss] FAQ

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:38:48 -0700

Hi Everyone,

I have a copy of Judy's extensive FAQ.

We will make it available.

Please know that we hear all of your concerns.

I agree that the wikki doesn't work best.

I am considering including the FAQ in the scanning and proofreading manual
as a section in the appendix, along with other detailed instructions. That
way it'll all be in one place, and even if folks only want/need the most
basic information they can have that, as well as if they need EXTREMELY
detailed instructions, they'll also have that in the same file, with proper
and easy navigation, of course.

This would likely mean a HUGE manual, but all information would be in one
place, it would be downloadable, and it would ALL be properly and clearly
labeled so that information people want/need can be found in only one place.

No one would HAVE to read every single word of the manual, but could easily
read the basic scanning and proofreading instructions and then use nitpicky
instructions as needed.

My biggest concern is that as much information as possible be included in
only one place.

And of course, when changes are made, the file would be appropriately dated
and kept up to date.

I hope this reassures you all!

Mayrie