[bksvol-discuss] Extraordinary people with disabilites

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:22:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
I am so excited about this book I am scanning I just had to share. It is called
Extraordinary people with disailities. And it is just that. t tells a few pages
on people like Hellen Keller Marllee Matliin Steevie wonder and people like
Hariat Tubman who was known for what she did rather than being a famous
disabled person. I hope you all enjoy t once I put it up there. any volunteers
to balidate? Take care
ANastasia

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.