[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra pages in a book.

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:46:47 -0700

Hi Caitlyn,

Yes, you are right about that leaving a bunch of blank lines.  But in this
instance, we can be thankful for Bookshare's tools and the infamous stripper
in particular.  Once you upload your validated book, the Bookshare tools,
while converting the file to daisy format will take out all extra blank
lines.  So, you won't have to do it.

Mayrie