[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra pages in Kurzweil

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:14:31 -0400

Hi, Gill. Thanks. Yes, that is what I always do, too. But in this one case I was getting so many extra pages that I tried some suggestions in an earlier EMail from Mayrie Rene. It's the first time I had run into over a hundred blank pages. I agree about Kurzweil though. Mary

t 12:50 PM 4/18/2009, you wrote:
Mary, When I download a book to be proofread with Kurzweil, I don't change its format at all, just work with it as an RTF file. I'm not sure this has anything to do with your problem but it is certainly easier. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mary Stephens" <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>