[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra blank lines and page breaks

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:28:39 -0400

Hi Dornetta,

Here are instructions that Larry sent to the list a while back:

1.  bring up word

2.  press insert d which should bring up the jaws word dictionary file.

3.  go to 'add'

4.  in the 'word" field, put \012 (backslash)

5.  in the replacement field put 'page break" or whatever you'd like jaws to

say.

be sure and save it.

Also, removing blank lines as you describe shouldn't mess with your
pictures.

Deborah