[bksvol-discuss] Extra blank lines and page breaks

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 17:17:00 -0400

BlankHey guys;
How do I get JAWS to say page breaks. I just downloaded JAWS 13--I was using 12
before and didn't want to fiddle with anything since I viewed it as "working
just fine for me." The saying of page breaks were working in JAWS 12 and
unfortunately, I deleted the previously email with directions on how to do
this.
Also, I have a book with tons (and I do mean tons) of extra "blank lines". Most
of yall know that this is what JAWS says when it gets to extra space. This book
also have pictures in it. If I do the "^p 5 times in the find box and ^p 2
times in the replace with box (and so on), will this "mess" with any of the
pictures ?

Thanks,
Netta

GIF image