[bksvol-discuss] Re: Extra Page Breaks

  • From: Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 09:27:06 -0500

Actually, the page numbers don't correspond with the extra page breaks. In other words, we have page 7 then a blank page, then page 8. The page numbers are clearly marked. As someone who has been scanning books for twelve years, I am baffled as to how these extra page breaks came into the text. As I said in my previous email, this is a Harlequin Historical that has no pictures and no blank pages. I have friends who own the book, so can verify it. That is why I chose this one for my first validation.

Laurie Alice Eakes, Author of Family Guardian
www.lauriealiceeakes.com
http://seizethechance.blogspot.com