[bksvol-discuss] Extra Page Breaks

  • From: Laurie Alice Eakes <lauriealice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 17:17:28 -0500

The book I am validating has two page breaks between each page instead of just one. Should I go through this and delete the extra page breaks? I started to, as I find them annoying, then thought perhaps I shouldn't, though I can't imagein why they are there.

Laurie Alice Eakes, Author of Family Guardian
www.lauriealiceeakes.com
http://seizethechance.blogspot.com